National Physical Therapy Month 2017
This October, The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) will use its platform to increase awareness of physical therapy as a safe and effective alternative to opioids for the long-term treatment of chronic pain via its award-winning #ChoosePT campaign. Our physical therapy in Bay Ridge and Sheepshead Bay is proud to be a part of this campaign. To learn more about the move forward campaign, click here.
Maximize your movement. Participate in your recovery. Avoid opioids. Avoid surgery. Regenerate. Choose and Commit to Physical therapy.
At Madison Physical Therapy, our skilled physical therapists are proud to present you with the best, most personalized care in a setting where you feel comfortable and strong. We will PROVE to you this October and every other month that physical therapy is the way to go and opioids are unnecessary.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
- Move Forward: Bring Motion to Life
- Maximize Your Movement. Strengthening and stretching exercises will help restore your ability to move. Physical therapists can also properly fit individuals for assistive devices and make sure you are using them properly.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain. Through our therapeutic exercises and manual physical therapy techniques, we may not only reduce pain but can prevent pain from returning in the future.
- Avoid Surgery. Physical therapy can help you eliminate discomfort or heal from an injury. Even if surgery is needed in the long-run, pre-surgical physical therapy can benefit you.
- Recover From or Prevent a Sports Injury. We will design you specific, appropriate recovery or prevention exercise programs to guarantee a safe return to your next sport.
- Manage Age-Related Issues. As individuals get older, arthritis, or osteoporosis may develop. Our physical therapy in Bay Ridge and Sheepshead Bay can help manage those conditions.
Contact us for anything further questions or concerns.
- Hip Replacement Recovery ExercisesJune 28, 2019
- Physical Therapy for TendonitisJune 24, 2019
- Men’s Health MonthJune 17, 2019
- Recovering from a DislocationApril 27, 2019
- Relief for Back SpasmsApril 19, 2019
- Recovery from a DiscectomyMarch 26, 2019
- Physical Therapy for Your Balance DisorderMarch 19, 2019
- Get Ready for Baseball Season!March 9, 2019
- What Are Nerve Entrapments?January 10, 2019
- Physical Therapy for Joint ReplacementDecember 23, 2018